, for example. For those of you not familiar with that network, the usernames are preceded with an "@" (for example, ours is @whitehouse
) and a unique code (#hcip) is often used to categorize a message.
Here’s what some folks are saying:
– I've hd 2 heart ops in 2 yrs-the h/c prots will allow me 2 no longer fear my lifetime coverage maxing out before I do! #hicp
means my self-employed parents have more money to spend paying back my student loans.
– These will encourage providers to keep us healthy, thus reducing costs, but protection will always be there if/when needed #hicp
– As the father of a terminally ill child, approaching our lifetime private insurance cap knowing we are uninsurable is frightening. #hicp
– "Abide by yearly caps on how much [ins] can charge for out-of-pocket expenses." Yes! My mom stopped meds due to cost. She died 5/24/08 #hicp
– Protections mean I don't have to choose between increasingly high co-pays for preventative care and groceries #hicp
@TXSolutionaries – together these 8 rules create a unified strategy to reduce costs and improve care, instead of piecemeal and scattered changes #hicp
– As a doctor, I won't have to worry about patients not getting screening tests because it's not covered by insurance.