This is historical material “frozen in time”. The website is no longer updated and links to external websites and some internal pages may not work.
The White House
Office of the Vice President
For Immediate Release
February 23, 2010
Vice President Biden Hosts Conference Call with Mayors and County Officials to Discuss Recovery Act Implementation
Earlier today, the Vice President hosted a conference call with Mayors and a county official from across the country to discuss implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
The following officials participated:
- Mayor Ron V. Dellums (D-Oakland, CA)
- Mayor Bob Foster (D-Long Beach, CA)
- Mayor Tom Martin (R-Lubbock, TX)
- Mayor Raul G. Salinas (D-Laredo, TX)
- County Commissioner David Ferdinand (R-Canyon County, ID)